Comments and Letters by San Juan Ridge Taxpayers Association
- Scoping Comments by the San Juan Ridge Taxpayers Association on the Proposed San Juan Ridge Mine (12/4/12)
- Initial comments on the application and the environmental review process for the proposed reopening of the San Juan Ridge Mine (3/30/12)
San Juan Mining Corporation’s Applications and Letters
Updates on Well Monitoring program
- Since well water quality testing was suspended in March, 2014 by the mine operator, the application to re-open the mine has been put on hold. In an exchange of letters between the mine operator, SJRTA’s attorney, County Planning staff, and SJRTA, questions of what the County will require in terms of pre-EIR monitoring have been raised, but not answered to our satisfaction. For a description of the letters, and to see copies of them, go here. Be aware, however, that this interruption in testing does not mean the mining corporation has given up its efforts to reopen the mine!
- SJRTA response to Cranmer Engineering well-monitoring letter of July 31, 2013.
- Summer News 2013 – Vol 2, Issue 1
- Autumn News 2013 – Vol 2, Issue 2
- Winter News 2014 -Vol 3, Issue 1
- Summer News 2014 – Vol 3, Issue 2
- Autumn News 2014 – Vol 3, Issue 3
- Winter News 2015 – Vol 4, Issue 1
- Summer News 2015 – Vol 4, Issue 2
- Autumn News 2015 – Vol 4, Issue 3
- Spring News 2016 – Vol 5, Issue 1